Janet Collection Wig Mybelle Kyomi
GENARAL HAIR CARE GUIDELINES
- Ideal temperature range for curling is from 260℉ to 400℉.
- The curl gets tighter as the temperature gets higher.
- Our stylist recommends 380℉, as ideal for curling and straightening.
- CAUTION : PLEASE DO NOT EXCEED 400℉
CURLY HAIR CARE
HAIR MAY TANGLE IF GENERAL CARE DIRECTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED PROPERLY
- Shampoo hair by running fingers from root (Scalp) to end. Avoid tangling while wet, do not use circular motion.
- Condition hair and comb out hair while conditioner is in.
- Brush out while hair still wet from end to root.
- Apply a little mousse on the entire head.
- Shake out and do not touch curl.
- Air dry or use a hooded dryer.
- Do not let curling or flattening iron temperature go beyond 400°F.
- Do not use any curling or straightening chemicals.
- Do no apply oil sheen, hair glosser, mist, or any similar products. May cause tangling.
- At night, use satin covering to protect hair.
JANET COLLECTION MYBELLE PREMIUM SYNTHETIC FIBER WIG - MYBELLE KYOMI