Sensationnel Lace Front Wig Empress Edge Shear Muse Lachan
BE YOUR OWN MUSE...
CUTTING EDGE LOOKS FOR THE GIRL WHO'S NOT AFRAID TO LIVE ON THE EDGE.
- SALON INSPIRED CUT & COLOR
- EAR-TO-EAR LACE
- INCLUDES BABY HAIR
- LIGHTWEIGHT UNIT
Always dreaming of a way to preserve that post-salon look? Dream no longer! Shear Muse™ boasts a collection of styles, cuts and colors inspired by world-renowned salon masters.
Check the Technique...Shear Muse™'s color palette offers a range of hues you thought were only achievable at a salon (it's ok, so did we). With pro techniques and custom colors like bold reds and subtle ombre with highlights and lowlights, the compliments are sure to be rolling in.
Each unit is lightweight, and features soft ear-to-ear lace, with a deep hand-tied part. The Premium heat-safe fiber ensures that your style won't fall flat, unless you desire a change of style. So here's to our Style Mavens and Color Fanatics (cheers!).
Skip your trip to the salon, and be your own muse with Sensationnel's Shear Muse™.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top(cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.